Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS)
Google, Trulia and other Search Engines
KWRI has created business relationships with two nationwide real estate search engines: Trulia and Google. As of Wednesday, February 7, 2007 within the KWLS, you will have the ability to”opt out” of sending your listings to these sites for public display.
If you wish to have your listings sent to Trulia and Google no action is required from you.
If you prefer to not have these properties display on Google and/or Trulia, then please follow these steps.
- Log into the KW Intranet: http://intranet.kw.com
- Click on the My Information tab.
- Select My KWLS on the left sidebar.
- Search for your listing using the MLS Number or Address search field on the dashboard.
- Click on the MLS link to open that listing.
- Click the Edit button located on the bottom left of the Details screen.
- Select the No option on the Available to Trulia field. Repeat the same process for the Available to Google field.
- Click the Save button to save your changes to the listing.
Click Here to View Greensheet
Download the Manuals
Click here to download the Agent Manual (pdf)
Click here to download the Market Center Manual (pdf)
Please be sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. You can download Java for free from http://www.java.com.
Users receiving Java errors should visit the Java website for troubleshooting assitance.
Error : Several Java virtual machines running in the same process; Error : Java Runtime Environment cannot be loaded, please Click Here for troubleshooting assistance.
Back to Top